The base itself is a little bit of white mixed with Goblin Green sponged on top of a layer of Snot Green/Catachan Green mix. Not that these colors mean much anymore, but there you go. Thankfully I bought an extra pot of each before they switched to the new line of paints.
|I really happy with how they look all lined up.|
I did 30 of them ages ago when I finished my Slayers, but I forgot to stick the metal bases to the bottom. Rather than pull them off and remake them, I primed the metal, added it to the bottom, and then touched up the paint. A hassle and not the best way to go about it, but completely my own fault for not planning ahead better.
Now I just need to finish painting up the rest of this army so I can stick them on the bases. Longbeards are mostly finished, I just have to pick out the rest of the details on them.