I did a lot of things this year. In roughly chronological order, I started my Etsy page, started this blog, moved, got married, got a dog, and got a fancy, new sewing machine. In between those bigger milestones, I also managed quite a bit of quilting, Warhammer, and cooking.
There were never any planned goals with all of this when I started, but after seeing my friend Richard's Year in Review post, I think I should step up my game a little. It'll also serve as a reminder throughout the year that I need to get my butt into gear. I'm not really one for New Year's Resolutions, but I am a fan of setting goals.
- Blogging - I will post consistently. I'm trying to get ahead of the curve so I can have a few posts waiting in the wings in case I need a little time off (when I inevitably get sick, for example)
- Dwarfs & Fantasy - Dwarfs will be painted, based, and ready for action. I hope it won't take me all year, but my Daemons took about 18 months to be fully finished, so we'll see.
- Finish projects - I have too many (more than 10) unfinished projects. Only some of them have introduction to the project posts. I will finish them all. Or else...
- No new projects - This one will be hard. Very hard. But, I will not start a new project until all of the ones carrying over from 2011 are done. I have a new machine, so this won't be too difficult, right?
- More recipes, more photos - I haven't been the best about taking photos of my recipe posts, nor have I had too many of my own recipes up. I'm to post a little more about my own creations, and I'm going to make the time to come up with them.